Online Registration Form
Schedule: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm both days (no late arrivals)
- Successful completion of this course waives the Virginia DMV knowledge and road skills tests for a 2-wheel motorcycle (M2) license. See FAQs for more info.
- This nationally taught Motorcycle Safety Foundation course teaches basic entry-level skills for new motorcyclists and is an opportunity to fine-tune skills for experienced riders looking to earn their license. Course consists of both classroom activities (about 5 hours total) and riding sessions (about 10 hours total).
- Motorcycle provided but students will need to bring their own helmet.
- Class meets at Blue Ridge Powersports in Harrisonburg.
- Register below! Registration is first come, first serve. Call/text us if any questions (540) 478-5348.
- Note that the 2-day and 3-day Basic RiderCourse are the same course; the only difference is the schedule.
Course Fee:This class has 0 of 9 seats available
We are sorry, the SOLD OUT | 2 Day (SAT-SUN) course is full at this time. Please choose another course at our Classes Calendar.
Riders In Motion
Stop by and see our partners with Blue Ridge Powersports! Also, ask their team about discounts for our students on riding gear and even motorcycles.
Now Hiring– Licensed MSF RiderCoaches, $625 paid per class! Call 540-478-5348 for more information. If you are not already a RiderCoach and would like to become one, please call or email us today! Phone: (540) 478-5348 Email: email@example.com
“Committed to helping you feel comfortable and confident on the open road!”
Address: 399 B East Lee St, Broadway, Virginia 22815
Phone: (540) 478-5348