April 29, 2023 @ 6:00 am – April 30, 2023 @ 12:30 pm
Schedule: 6:00am – 12:30pm both days (no late arrivals)
- Course consists of both online classroom activities and in-person riding sessions.
- The classroom is online (about 5 hours total) and completed at the student’s convenience before scheduled range session.
- You will ride at our motorcycle range in Broadway, VA over two consecutive days (about 6 hours each day).
- Successful completion of this course waives the Virginia DMV knowledge and road skills tests for a 2-wheel motorcycle (M2) license. See FAQs for more info.
- This nationally taught Motorcycle Safety Foundation course teaches basic entry-level skills for new motorcyclists AND is an opportunity for experienced riders to not only earn their license but also fine-tune skills.
- Motorcycle provided. Email email@example.com if you wish to bring your own motorcycle!
- Register below!
- For more info, including what to expect, reschedule policy and more, click here. Call/text us if any questions (540) 478-5348.