April 10, 2022 @ 5:30 pm – April 12, 2022 @ 12:30 pm
Schedule (no late arrivals): (Day#1) 5:30pm-8:00pm, (Day#2) 7:30am-4:30pm, (Day#3) 7:30am-12:30pm*
- Successful completion of this course waives the Virginia DMV knowledge and road skills tests for a 2-wheel motorcycle (M2) license. See FAQs for more info.
- This nationally taught Motorcycle Safety Foundation course teaches basic entry-level skills for new motorcyclists and is an opportunity to fine-tune skills for experienced riders looking to earn their license. Course consists of both classroom activities (about 5 hours total) and riding sessions (about 10 hours total).
- Motorcycle provided but students will need to bring their own helmet.
- Class meets at Blue Ridge Powersports in Harrisonburg.
- Register below! Registration is first come, first serve. Call/text us if any questions (540) 478-5348.
- Note that the 2-day and 3-day Basic RiderCourse are the same course; the only difference is the schedule.
*Additional schedule info: Day#1 consists of classroom only, Day#2 is riding in the morning and classroom in the afternoon, Day#3 is riding only.