March 19, 2022 @ 9:00 am – March 20, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Schedule: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm both days (no late arrivals)
- Successful completion of this course waives the Virginia DMV knowledge and road skills tests for a 2-wheel motorcycle (M2) license. See FAQs for more info.
- This nationally taught Motorcycle Safety Foundation course teaches basic entry-level skills for new motorcyclists and is an opportunity to fine-tune skills for experienced riders looking to earn their license. Course consists of both classroom activities (about 5 hours total) and riding sessions (about 10 hours total).
- Motorcycle provided but students will need to bring their own helmet.
- Class meets at Blue Ridge Powersports in Harrisonburg.
- Register below! Registration is first come, first serve. Call/text us if any questions (540) 478-5348.
- Note that the 2-day and 3-day Basic RiderCourse are the same course; the only difference is the schedule.